Welcome to my Blog! Together we are going to embark on a new journey that will constantly evolve as new ideas and experiences cross my path.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ryan: The Guy Next Door

The first thing that one notices when you come across Ryan is his smile; which is contagious. He is full of energy, charm, smiles, and absolute excitement. I am most certain that wherever he goes, he is genuinely a nice guy and a breath of fresh air. Many times,  I reminded him that happiness is not experienced by everyone and it's something to appreciate and value.


Even though, I have no experience shooting at night, we decided to proceed and have fun... Yes, it's all about the experience and learning from it.

Here is Ryan. Enjoy!






























































1 comment:

Jane said...

What a handsome guy!

Followers