Welcome to my Blog! Together we are going to embark on a new journey that will constantly evolve as new ideas and experiences cross my path.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Meghan: Surfer Girl from Lanai

    Where to do I begin?

     Both of us share a fascination and love for the Hawaiian culture;  that’s why every conversation, ironically, leads to a memory of our time spent in Hawaii. The thought alone makes me sigh. As soon as you step off the plane, the air and breeze send you into a lazy coma. Ahhhhhh. Then,  you are in a relaxed  mood and happily embracing the aloha spirit. This is where the happy dance was invented, didn’t you know? J/k.

Meghan attended graduate school in Hawaii and was lucky to spend countless days surfing, being a beach bum, and riding her FJ40 Jeep through the roads and dirt paths of the island of Lanai. The perfect dream to nature and adventure seekers. Sigh.

How do I describe Meghan? a compassionate, gentle, and loving person. Her passion is the thirst for knowledge and personal growth. And did I mention, her patience and desire to help others?

A final note: if you like to take risks and discover new places to dine and mingle; Meghan is your “Go to Girl.”

Thanks Meghan for all your suggestions, I am always onboard.

ALOHA















































































No comments:

Followers