Welcome to my Blog! Together we are going to embark on a new journey that will constantly evolve as new ideas and experiences cross my path.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Joint Medical:

      Living a healthy life style is an important part of living a  balanced life.  Since I live an active life: running, playing soccer, and spend countless hours standing, I have become a true believer and  fan of chiropractic care. 


     In preparation for my San Francisco marathon, I visited the clinic to receive care for  lower back pain. Can't run 26 miles and not be physically read!  After several weeks of treatment, I was ready to conquer the marathon.  Where else can you go and receive so much in one clinic visit?  10 minute massage, physical therapy, chiropractic adjustments, traction, and a cozy environment to relax and say goodby to the worries.

      So, I was happy when Dr. Chapman, the clinic director, asked me to take some of their staff and clinic  photos:) 

Feel free to browse their site and stop by to say "hello."

Joint Medical

410 S. Santa Fe Avenue Suites 201 - 202
Vista, CA 92084
760-726-4275
fax: 760-726-4278
Website:   http://jointmedicalcorp.com/






The Staff


Clinic Directors:   Dr.Chapman, Dr. Crowley


Clinic Treatments





First Step: Understanding and "Awakening The Spine."





Physical Therapy





Massage Therapy







No comments:

Followers