Welcome to my Blog! Together we are going to embark on a new journey that will constantly evolve as new ideas and experiences cross my path.

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Faces of Reyna

As an instructor at Kaplan College, I've had the opportunity of working with an extraordinary group of students. Each student has inspired me on a personal or professional level. That is why; I was very delighted to shoot one of my former students, who graduated last year with a degree in Criminal Justice.

Reyna is charming, soft spoken, and very sweet. Besides outer beauty, she has an inner beauty that radiates in all she does.
The purpose of this shoot was to photograph and bring out,
"The faces of Reyna."




































2 comments:

Meg said...

Reyna looks like a model.

Anonymous said...

Animal channel white shark week. When the razor sharp teeth penetrate the fragile and innocent seal. That's how I would eat this girl.

Followers